I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

[copy posted to newsgroup and replied to in e-mail]

Roman Riva wrote:
> I would really appreaciate it if someone could post this help file or send
> it to me via E-mail to (techt...@primenet.com), since this file on my
> setup disk is corrupted.  It is located in the directory \BP\BIN\. Thanks

So contact Borland and request a new set of disks.  They'll be able to
provide . . . and it's not legally redistributable, since it's
commercial software.

Besides, do you have any idea of the size of the file you're asking
for?  Suppose several people responded to your request by cold-sending
you the file.  Primenet's mail queue could strain, and the postmasters
might not take too kindly to that.  And what's to say someone might get
the notion to send you a huge garbage file instead?  A little advice:
Be careful what you ask for.

set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |