Problems with number fields on Oracle 8i and BDE+ODBC driver

Hi

    I am accessing a Oracle 8i database (Release 8.1.7) with Delphi 5
Professional by ODBC (Oracle driver release 8.01.74.00) driver and BDE
5.1.1.1
    When I execute a select statement to a table that have Number type
fields, and this fields are NULL, if this select result more that 1 line I
receive the error message:
"[Oracle][ODBC]Restricted data type attribute violation"
    But if this select result one line I don't receive any error message.
    This error occurs only in Delphi, if I access that database by ODBC
driver in MSQuery32 all works right.

    Anyone know's what is that problem ?

Thank's.

--