Interbase and Norton Internet Security

Is there any problem to install Interbase 6 open edition in a network which
is running with Norton Internet Security ?
We have 4 computers with Win98. When we install the interbase server in one
computer, we just could connect with the database in the same computer.

Re:Interbase and Norton Internet Security

Perhaps you need to open the port that IB uses to listen? (3050)

--

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase & Firebird
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."

> Is there any problem to install Interbase 6 open edition in a network which
> is running with Norton Internet Security ?
> We have 4 computers with Win98. When we install the interbase server in one
> computer, we just could connect with the database in the same computer.

Other Threads