Table Blocked

I create a program that open a table in exclusive mode, but an exception
make program crash! The table now is inacessible from all program. How a can
remove block from table from my program?

Thank's Alan

Re:Table Blocked

(1)  Be sure that no one is using Paradox or Delphi.
(2)  From the "Start" button, choose "Find..Files or Folders."
(3)  Enter this file-name search string:  "*.LCK;*.NET".  This will
search for all files ending with ".NET" or ".LCK."  Search first in the
directory where the databases for your application are stored.
(4)  Delete all files that look like 'PDOXUSRS.NET,' 'PARADOX.LCK' or
similar.
(5)  If you find that you cannot delete a particular file, then someone
has it open.  Either they are logged-on to the application now or there
is a "ghost session" on the server that still has some files open.  You
may have to restart one or more workstations or the server to fully
clear these ghost-lock problems; the "Server" control-panel on the
server may also be useful.

There is no harm in deleting these .NET or .LCK files.  Either the file
is not in use and it can be deleted (it'll be re-created automatically
next time); or the file is in use and you won't be able to delete it
anyway.

See also ChimneySweep? at the web-site address below.