Memory Leak with NT Service + BDE + M$ ACCESS 97 + Socket

The memory usage (task manager) increases but never decreases !
Who has experienced the same problem ?
I've read the same problem with Access 97 and BDE on NT 4, is this
referenced somewhere ?

Config :

NT 4 SP 5
Delphi 5 + Patch Insprise
BDE 5.? + Patch Insprise
Access 97 (odbcjt32.dll = 3.50.3602.00)

Thanks in advance for any advice !

Re:Memory Leak with NT Service + BDE + M$ ACCESS 97 + Socket

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:25:48 +0200, "Pascal Chapuis"

<Pascal.CHAP...@Wanadoo.fr> wrote:

I have never worked with Access, but woking with IB and paradox i've
seen such stuff when i used ttable component.
Now i stopped using it and use only IBSQL so problems have
disappeared.
(I've got NT4+sp6+cbuilder5E, Delphi5, bde 5.1)

Re:Memory Leak with NT Service + BDE + M$ ACCESS 97 + Socket

Re:Memory Leak with NT Service + BDE + M$ ACCESS 97 + Socket

Is the situation the same or worst with ADO components ?

Other Threads