Change the BDE-Configuration by using the Dbi-Functions

I need to change the Path to a *.mdb - Database
from a Delphi 5 - Programm.

It is a MSACCESS-Alias, and I need to change the
DatabaseName (path to the *.mdb-File) of a
certain Alias.

Unfortuantely I could not find an useful function
in the overview of the Dbi-Functions in the
bde32.hlp-File.

Does anybody have a hint how to change the
path to the *.mdb - file of a certain alias from a
Delphi - Programm ?

Thanks a lot ...

Re:Change the BDE-Configuration by using the Dbi-Functions

See TSession.GetAliasParams and SetAliasParams in the on-line help.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Change the BDE-Configuration by using the Dbi-Functions

Thank you Mr. Todd,
this hint was exactly what I needed.

Bill Todd (TeamB) <b...@dbginc.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<87d4pc$4...@bornews.borland.com>...