Viewing A CSV file via a TTable component

Can any one tell me how to do this.  I seem torecall I need a *.SCF file
but I can't remember its format or content.

Example of file

"FIELD1","FIELD2","FIELD3"
AAAA,BBBB,CCCC

--
[mailto:Antho...@Belmay.co.uk]

Re:Viewing A CSV file via a TTable component

On 27 Jan 1999 09:34:42 GMT, Anthony D wrote:

> Can any one tell me how to do this.  I seem torecall I need a *.SCF file
> but I can't remember its format or content.

All the info you need is here:
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list/TI2844.html

--
Miha Remec

Re:Viewing A CSV file via a TTable component

In article <MPG.11190e3c76b2c573989...@forums.borland.com>, Miha Remec
<miha.re...@nospam.k2.net> writes
>On 27 Jan 1999 09:34:42 GMT, Anthony D wrote:

>> Can any one tell me how to do this.  I seem torecall I need a *.SCF file
>> but I can't remember its format or content.

>All the info you need is here:
>http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list/TI2844.html

I get a message:
<BEGIN>
Server Error
This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration.
Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error
log.
<END>
--
Pete Clark

Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the
things I cannot, and a shitload of money.

Replies to pete at elmsoft demon co uk

Other Threads