quickreport and acces 97 database troubles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a app working fine with paradox. I need for comecial reasons
(grrrrrrrrrr) change my database to access 97. Is very simple to do, i do in
four hours. My problem is mo one quickreports work!!! if i try to open a
preview a acces violation appears.My database not have pass, not have other
trouble navigating , editing, inserting or either like that.... What is
wrong? somebody is using similar configuration?

Re:quickreport and acces 97 database troubles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make a question ... nothing ask me... and i finally find the answer inside
<g>

Quickreport 3.0 dont support ACCESS 97 . The updated version 3.01 for
delphi 4 users , yet work fine.
I put the answer because i think another user can have the same problem ...
or not???
Bye

>I have a app working fine with paradox. I need for comecial reasons
>(grrrrrrrrrr) change my database to access 97. Is very simple to do, i do
in
>four hours. My problem is mo one quickreports work!!! if i try to open a
>preview a acces violation appears.My database not have pass, not have other
>trouble navigating , editing, inserting or either like that.... What is
>wrong? somebody is using similar configuration?

Other Threads