"Detect" MD and RD in DOS, how ???

I need a way to detect if a directory is created or removed. This has to
work both under the DOS command.com as under a shell program, and if
possible even under Windows95 (with 8point3 DOS-compatible directory
names). Can anyone please give me a clue and/or (pseudo) code how to get
this done ?

 Dirk Manders

Re:"Detect" MD and RD in DOS, how ???

[...]

Other Threads