Board index » delphi » Tee Chart rarely used in Delphi community?

Tee Chart rarely used in Delphi community?

Hello,

I've noticed that questions about Tee Chart is not often answered, neither
here or in the charting-reporting group.
How come, is it that seldom used for charting data?
If so, what are the alternatives that you use?

:)
Kai Inge

 

Re:Tee Chart rarely used in Delphi community?


Kai Inge Buseth (kibus...@online.no) wrote:
: I've noticed that questions about Tee Chart is not often answered, neither
: here or in the charting-reporting group.
: How come, is it that seldom used for charting data?
: If so, what are the alternatives that you use?

I haven't needed to use anything like this. Probably the
best place to ask, and the best place to search the
archives, would be borland.public.delphi.thirdparty-tools
--
Rick Carter
carte...@email.uc.edu   Rick.Car...@ParadoxCommunity.com
Chair,   Paradox/Delphi SIG,   Cincinnati PC Users Group

Re:Tee Chart rarely used in Delphi community?


I use it a lot.
It's fairly straightforward to use which is why there aren't many questions.

----------------------------------------------

Quote
Kai Inge Buseth wrote:
> Hello,

> I've noticed that questions about Tee Chart is not often answered, neither
> here or in the charting-reporting group.
> How come, is it that seldom used for charting data?
> If so, what are the alternatives that you use?

> :)
> Kai Inge

Re:Tee Chart rarely used in Delphi community?


Quote
Richard Carter (carte...@news.ececs.uc.edu) wrote:

: I haven't needed to use anything like this. Probably the
: best place to ask, and the best place to search the
: archives, would be borland.public.delphi.thirdparty-tools

After posting the above, I noticed that there's a
borland.public.delphi.reporting-charting group,
which would of course be the most obvious place to check.
--
Rick Carter
carte...@email.uc.edu   Rick.Car...@ParadoxCommunity.com
Chair,   Paradox/Delphi SIG,   Cincinnati PC Users Group

Other Threads