more informations about built-in assembler in delphi 2.0

or is it possible to use INT 21H subfunction 3DH (file open) in delphi.
Thanks from NO-VICE

Re:more informations about built-in assembler in delphi 2.0

borko ostric wrote:

> or is it possible to use INT 21H subfunction 3DH (file open) in delphi.

Why not just use the FileOpen function ?

--
Peter

Remove the ~ from my address to send e-mail. Sorry.

Re:more informations about built-in assembler in delphi 2.0

Well, I'm trying to communicate with DOS-printer driver (flatbad printer
Mannesmann Tally 5025) defined in config.sys , under Win 95. Any
application that interfaces directly with the printer driver MUST use an
assembly language procedure (DOS IOCTL). This is the only way to access all
device status parameters I need.
I'm not shure that this is possible at all.

Thanks Peter, sorry for my 'croatian english'.

Other Threads