Automated testing software (other than SQA)

Hello All,

Does anyone know of any automated testing software (other than SQA's
software) that should work with Delphi 1.0 and/or Delphi 2.0 apps?

Any input will be appreciated (please send E-Mail to al...@emi.net).

Thanks,
Allen

---
"The Inter-Galactic Champion For Loose Code Tightening and Tight Code Loosening"

"The Almighty Ruler of {*word*216}ly Burrs.
 Where our motto is:
  Amaze your friends, annoy your dog, cause your Aunt
  to actually SAY the S word. Watch stores near you for
  our new line of designer burrs. Why walk through the
  woods when you can have our upscale, hand-crafted,
  semi-intelligent little balls of spinal terror rolling
  around YOUR house looking for unsuspecting relatives and
  pets."

"The chief strength of the ancient Greeks lay in their
 freedom from hampering intellectual tradition. They had
 no venerated classics, no holy books, no dead languages
 to master, no authorities to check their free
 speculation." (James Harvey Robinson - American Historian)

"Ancora imparo.
 I am still learning." (Michelangelo-Buonarroti - Florentine artist)

TINSTAAFL: There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
  (variation on motto of the moon colony from Robert A. Heinlein)

Pessimist by policy, optimist by temperament - it is possible to be both.
How? By never taking an unnecessary chance and by minimizing risks you
can't avoid. This permits you to play out the game happily, untroubled
by the certainty of the outcome.
  - Robert A. Heinlein (a.k.a. Lazarus Long)

EMail: al...@emi.net
  Web: http://www.emi.net/~allenms