Borland gets a new name

If you haven't already done so, you'll be in for a surprise when you
visit www.borland.com.  That site will take you to www.inprise.com.
Yes, Borland is gone, "Inprise" is now the new company name.  Hey,
maybe, Apple will change its name to Orange?  Perhaps Microsoft will
become Microhardball or Orwelsoft, hmmm ;-)

- Randy Galbraith
  Please note: UCE/Spam is not welcome at my address.

Re:Borland gets a new name

In article <3548962E.EABF8...@anasazi.com>,
Randy Galbraith  <rgalb...@anasazi.com> wrote:

>If you haven't already done so, you'll be in for a surprise when you
>visit www.borland.com.  That site will take you to www.inprise.com.
>Yes, Borland is gone, "Inprise" is now the new company name.  Hey,
>maybe, Apple will change its name to Orange?  Perhaps Microsoft will
>become Microhardball or Orwelsoft, hmmm ;-)

One has to wonder if someone in the Microsoft kamp picked that name.
Nobody in their right mind would pick such a stupid name unless they
wanted the company to be laughed at, ridiculed, and eventually
flamed into the ground.

Next thing you know Del Yocam will be requesting that the newsgroup
be called comp.lang.pascal.inprise.
*shudder*

--Mark Iuzzolino
one of the monst...@monstersoft.com  |  "Who do you want to kill today?"