Displaying proportional fonts using Pascal

I'd like to display Type 1 (or even TTF) fonts on the monitor from a
Pascal program. Does anyone know of any public code that does this?
Studying it would make matters a great deal easier for me.

Thanks in advance.

George Arndt
as...@lafn.org

Re:Displaying proportional fonts using Pascal

George Arndt wrote:

> I'd like to display Type 1 (or even TTF) fonts on the monitor from a
> Pascal program. Does anyone know of any public code that does this?
> Studying it would make matters a great deal easier for me.

> Thanks in advance.

> George Arndt
> as...@lafn.org

Try this: http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/fontpage.html
You'll find lots of fonts for Pascal-programs, some of which are
scalable.

Remco de Korte
Soft Machine
Nederland http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html