dynamic functions ?

Hi, can anybody help me ?

I create a string containing a boolean expression.
after final creation the string contains e.g.    ' (true or false) and not
false'

How can I evaluate the resulting boolean value of this string ?

thanks in advance.

Re:dynamic functions ?

yes you can but your comparison must be exactly the same as the stored
variable .
ie myvar := 'NOT FALSE';

 then when you test it must be if (myvar = 'NOT FALSE' then)

N Desmadryl wrote in message <7229o1$fq...@xenon.inbe.net>...
>Hi, can anybody help me ?

>I create a string containing a boolean expression.
>after final creation the string contains e.g.    ' (true or false) and not
>false'

>How can I evaluate the resulting boolean value of this string ?

>thanks in advance.

Re:dynamic functions ?

I'll save you the trouble. It's TRUE.

Have a great day!

Ernest
(erne...@imap2.asu.edu)
(http://www.public.asu.edu/~ernestf)

N Desmadryl wrote in message <7229o1$fq...@xenon.inbe.net>...
>Hi, can anybody help me ?

>I create a string containing a boolean expression.
>after final creation the string contains e.g.    ' (true or false) and
not
>false'

>How can I evaluate the resulting boolean value of this string ?

>thanks in advance.

Other Threads