multiple (different) pages in QuickReport

Hi,

I have a problem that I haven't been able to solve for some weeks now.
Maybe you can help :)
I use quickreport to print a 'header'-page. This page contains some
'main-stuff'. On the next page I want to have an entirely different
lay-out. The page's following this 2nd page are to be the same as the 2nd
page.
Then when my expression for the main page's changes, I need for Quickreport
to print a 'main page' again, and then the 2nd, 3rd etc. pages.

Hope you can help, 'cause I'm pretty stuck with this one!

Thanx,

Bart

Re:multiple (different) pages in QuickReport

On 15 Jul 1998 09:25:12 GMT, "Bart" <w...@freemail.nl> wrote:

>Hi,

>I have a problem that I haven't been able to solve for some weeks now.
>Maybe you can help :)
>I use quickreport to print a 'header'-page. This page contains some
>'main-stuff'. On the next page I want to have an entirely different
>lay-out. The page's following this 2nd page are to be the same as the 2nd
>page.
>Then when my expression for the main page's changes, I need for Quickreport
>to print a 'main page' again, and then the 2nd, 3rd etc. pages.

>Hope you can help, 'cause I'm pretty stuck with this one!

>Thanx,

>Bart

Make each 'main' page a detail band with a subdetail band. Each
iteration of the subdetail band will result in page 2, page 3 etc. You
will have to force a new page after each band of course.

regards
A.G.

Other Threads