SMTPServer V9 doesn't work !!!

Is there anythink here that have this sample : SMTPServer that work
correctly with the latest version of Indy 9.0.3
I have change all proto, the server compile and launch but never answer !
Any link or update will be very appreciate.
I have look at the FTP site but found nothing about this.

I have tried with the latest version on the FTP (for V9) and it doesn't
work.

Hopes anyelse here can help me, my first post gone the "Space" :)
At advance, thanks for your help.
Alain

Re:SMTPServer V9 doesn't work !!!

I had problems with 9.03b so I downloaded the "Current in development
version" and my SMTP would work. I think the Server component has the same
problems the client SMTP had.
You may want to try that?
Joe Carron

"Alain Falanga" <afalanga@*NOSPAM*ifrance.com> wrote in message

> Is there anythink here that have this sample : SMTPServer that work
> correctly with the latest version of Indy 9.0.3
> I have change all proto, the server compile and launch but never answer !
> Any link or update will be very appreciate.
> I have look at the FTP site but found nothing about this.

> I have tried with the latest version on the FTP (for V9) and it doesn't
> work.

> Hopes anyelse here can help me, my first post gone the "Space" :)
> At advance, thanks for your help.
> Alain

Other Threads