how can i load a image...

Hello all :c)

Could any one tell me how to load a icon/image from a TImageList to a
TSpeedButton???

Thanks
Christian

Re:how can i load a image...

ImageList1.GetBitmap(0, SpeedButton1.Glyph);

Kerstin

Christian schrieb:

> Hello all :c)

> Could any one tell me how to load a icon/image from a TImageList to a
> TSpeedButton???

> Thanks
> Christian

Re:how can i load a image...

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:18:54 -0400, "Christian" <m...@here.com> wrote:
>Could any one tell me how to load a icon/image from a
> TImageList to a TSpeedButton?

I'll bet you could have answered this yourself by spending a bit more
time looking at the properties and methods of TImageList.
Nevertheless:

  ImageList1.GetBitmap(0, SpeedButton1.Glyph);

Cheers.
--
Rick Rogers (TeamB)
www.fenestra.com and www.componentfactory.com

Re:how can i load a image...

Thanks... i wasent looking in that direction.. :c)

It's always easy when you know it!!!

Christian

Re:how can i load a image...

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:50:42 -0400, "Christian" <m...@here.com> wrote:
>It's always easy when you know it!!!

Not always. Quantum mechanics isn't easy, even when you know it.

-Steve

Other Threads