Software company proposes services for Custom Application/Web/Database programming

Dear Sirs,

Tech-W the company located in Belarus.  We specialize on various development
areas such as Web Development, Business Applications, System Solutions, etc.
The main our specialization is offshore Application/Web/Database
programming.
We offer the wide range of services such as  product technical description,
product
complete specification based on  tight communication with customer, project
time
estimating,  partial or complete development, product delivering, installing
and more:

Our motto: The high quality for reasonable price!

Our prices are really low - starting from $8 per hour but
usually we prefer to work on a fixed per-project amount.

The detailed information can be found at our web site http://www.tech-w.com

If you are interested in using our services or have any questions do not
hesistate
to send a message to alzve...@tech-w.com.

--
Alexey Zverev
Director

Re:Software company proposes services for Custom Application/Web/Database programming

Sorry... I was mistaken by posting my message to this newsgroup...

"Alexey Zverev" <alzve...@tech-w.com> wrote in message

> Dear Sirs,

> Tech-W the company located in Belarus.  We specialize on various
development
> areas such as Web Development, Business Applications, System Solutions,
etc.
> The main our specialization is offshore Application/Web/Database
> programming.
> We offer the wide range of services such as  product technical
description,
> product
> complete specification based on  tight communication with customer,
project
> time
> estimating,  partial or complete development, product delivering,
installing
> and more:

> Our motto: The high quality for reasonable price!

> Our prices are really low - starting from $8 per hour but
> usually we prefer to work on a fixed per-project amount.

> The detailed information can be found at our web site

http://www.tech-w.com

> If you are interested in using our services or have any questions do not
> hesistate
> to send a message to alzve...@tech-w.com.

> --
> Alexey Zverev