Capability Not Supported Error

 When I tried to open a table in an Access97 database I got a
Capability not supported error and the error named one of the fields of
in the table and the name of the table.  The field has a huge name.  I
don't know who named it.  Does anybody know if there is a limit as to
the length of field names in the BDE or if it could be something else?

--

Jake Anderson
MTC Development

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Capability Not Supported Error

Paradox did not let me name a field with more than 25 chars.

Jim

Jake Anderson <jakeander...@byu.edu> wrote:
> When I tried to open a table in an Access97 database I got a
>Capability not supported error and the error named one of the fields of
>in the table and the name of the table.  The field has a huge name.  I
>don't know who named it.  Does anybody know if there is a limit as to
>the length of field names in the BDE or if it could be something else?

Other Threads