File sending thru modem

Delpinoy wrote...

Hmmm... Interesting name you chose there. Taga saan ka ba?

(Sorry, no answer to your question).
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org

  Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB

Re:File sending thru modem

I use a third-party component called Async Professional from TurboPower. It's terrific.

http://www.turbopower.com/products/apro/

"Delpinoy" <jo...@pinoymail.com> wrote:
>Can anyone show me how to send/ recieve files using a modem-to-modem
>infterface?, that is w/out using an internet connection?

Re:File sending thru modem

Delpinoy wrote...
>taga-pinas particulary in Davao City, kaw saan ka? can u help me out?

I can't help you out, sorry. But I am Dutch (from the Netherlands) and
live in Germany.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org

  Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB

Re:File sending thru modem

Delpinoy wrote...
>how come u know tagalog? pinoy ka ba b4?

Hindi. Puti lang ako <g>. Filipina ang asawa ko.

Ako ay nagaaral magsalita ng Tagalog.
--

Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) <rvelth...@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Delpinoy wrote...

> Hmmm... Interesting name you chose there. Taga saan ka ba?

> (Sorry, no answer to your question).
> --
> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org

>   Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB
>   http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Re:File sending thru modem

> Delpinoy wrote...

> >taga-pinas particulary in Davao City, kaw saan ka? can u help me out?

> I can't help you out, sorry. But I am Dutch (from the Netherlands) and
> live in Germany.
> --
> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org

>   Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB
>   http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Re:File sending thru modem

i was thinking of a freeware component or a source snippet, i just want to
add a functionality to my software, and it would be costly to buys another
third party utility which i wont't really be using much
Steven Berretta <Group...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I use a third-party component called Async Professional from TurboPower.
It's terrific.

> http://www.turbopower.com/products/apro/

> "Delpinoy" <jo...@pinoymail.com> wrote:
> >Can anyone show me how to send/ recieve files using a modem-to-modem
> >infterface?, that is w/out using an internet connection?

Re:File sending thru modem

In that case,magaling ka nang managalog kung ganon =), btw since u'r a part
of JEDI wat does the JCL contain?
> Delpinoy wrote...

> >how come u know tagalog? pinoy ka ba b4?

> Hindi. Puti lang ako <g>. Filipina ang asawa ko.

> Ako ay nagaaral magsalita ng Tagalog.
> --
> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org

>   Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB
>   http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Re:File sending thru modem

Jong wrote...
>btw since u'r a part of JEDI wat does the JCL contain?

Too much to mention. It is a large collection of useful units, most of
them donated.