incremental search component

I'm looking for a database component that allows the user to type in combo
box and the focus in the drop down is set on the matching record.

i.e. when the user types R the first item starting with r is selected and if
an e is types the first item matching the re is selected.

I'm using D3 pro and Access 97 with the Diamond access components.

If this type of component doesn't exist, could someone please tell me where
I can find a sample of how to do this.

Thanks a bunch,
dia...@pcsonline.com

Re:incremental search component

Hi,

I have found one in the Woll2Woll component suite (InfoPower)

Good luck

JM GALLIOT

Dianne Ice <dia...@pcsonline.com> wrote in message

> I'm looking for a database component that allows the user to type in combo
> box and the focus in the drop down is set on the matching record.

> i.e. when the user types R the first item starting with r is selected and
if
> an e is types the first item matching the re is selected.

> I'm using D3 pro and Access 97 with the Diamond access components.

> If this type of component doesn't exist, could someone please tell me
where
> I can find a sample of how to do this.

> Thanks a bunch,
> dia...@pcsonline.com