why update don't work

when i use Tdrivecombobox  in my app and app is runing if i add a net drive
i make a  DriveComboBox1.update but list items is not refresh i don't see
any net drive in drop list
the same is when i run app w and i remove net drive

any can help me ?  ( i work on this for long time)

Re:why update don't work

Pls note that Update only repaints the object. It does not refresh the
contents. One trick to do it is to change the combo's property TextCase.
This property calls a method named SetTextCase that, for instance, calls
Rebuild (which rebuilds the combo's contents).

Textcase E [tcUpperCase, tcLowerCase]

Regards,

Jose Roberto (unfortunately, not from TeamB...)
Curitiba - Brazil

JOLY JOEL <Joel.J...@wanadoo.fr> escreveu no artigo
<75qhhs$c2...@forums.borland.com>...

> why update don't work

> when i use Tdrivecombobox  in my app and app is runing if i add a net
drive
> i make a  DriveComboBox1.update but list items is not refresh i don't see
> any net drive in drop list
> the same is when i run app w and i remove net drive

> any can help me ?  ( i work on this for long time)

Other Threads