Master-detail problem in QuickReport

Hi,

I use Delphi 4 and DBISAM 1.18.
I have two tables in master-detail relation. They work OK when I observe
them in appropriate grids. But in QuickReport the detail records are the
same for all master records and they are the records that correspond to the
master record which is current when the report starts.

Janusz

Re:Master-detail problem in QuickReport

Check to make sure that the detail dataset is the dataset selected on
the report itself....  in other words, click on a white are in the
form of the report and check the dataset assigned.  If it is assigned
to the master level there will be some problems with it sometimes.

Urqa

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:28:08 GMT, "Janusz Cyran"

<lobs...@silesia.top.pl> wrote:
>Hi,

>I use Delphi 4 and DBISAM 1.18.
>I have two tables in master-detail relation. They work OK when I observe
>them in appropriate grids. But in QuickReport the detail records are the
>same for all master records and they are the records that correspond to the
>master record which is current when the report starts.

>Janusz

Other Threads