TEECHART - HISTOGRAMS

I am having a problem creating Histograms within TeeChart.  I am created a
'Histogram' function that will give me my bins and the size of each bar.  I
have no problem adding bars but how do I use 'my' bins for the scaling?  I
really do need my bars defined so a stacked/area series will not work for
me.

Can anyone help?

Re:TEECHART - HISTOGRAMS

Hi Jeff
There is an example in TeeChart Pro 4.01 that
does "histograms", sorting bar points and showing
a cumulative line with independent axes.
There is code in this example that can be useful
for your needs. Email us a test project to give you ideas.

--
Regards
David Berneda

Jeff Clarke <74547.3...@compuserve.comNOSPAM> wrote in message

<79viot$l3...@forums.borland.com>...
>I am having a problem creating Histograms within TeeChart.  I am created a
>'Histogram' function that will give me my bins and the size of each bar.  I
>have no problem adding bars but how do I use 'my' bins for the scaling?  I
>really do need my bars defined so a stacked/area series will not work for
>me.

>Can anyone help?

Re:TEECHART - HISTOGRAMS

David Berneda wrote in message <7a21dj$q...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi Jeff
>There is an example in TeeChart Pro 4.01 that
>does "histograms", sorting bar points and showing
>a cumulative line with independent axes.
>There is code in this example that can be useful
>for your needs. Email us a test project to give you ideas.

Can you tell me what the source is for that file.  I am running 4.01 right
now (not the pro version) and have been through the examples.  I am using
Flash Filer for my tables so I'm not sure if an example will help you or
not.....

Jeff Clarke

Re:TEECHART - HISTOGRAMS

Hi Jeff
Under TeeChart Pro 4.01 folder,
the example is in unit:  "UDemoCum.pas" to
show the "Cumulative" function used in an Histogram chart.

It's at \Examples\Extended folder.
The example does not use database connections, but it will
also work fine if you use a DBChart instead of a Chart,
and connect the series to FlashFiler "DataSet" components.

--

<7a97v9$48...@forums.borland.com>...

>David Berneda wrote in message <7a21dj$q...@forums.borland.com>...
>>Hi Jeff
>>There is an example in TeeChart Pro 4.01 that
>>does "histograms", sorting bar points and showing
>>a cumulative line with independent axes.
>>There is code in this example that can be useful
>>for your needs. Email us a test project to give you ideas.

>Can you tell me what the source is for that file.  I am running 4.01 right
>now (not the pro version) and have been through the examples.  I am using
>Flash Filer for my tables so I'm not sure if an example will help you or
>not.....

>Jeff Clarke

Other Threads