DelphiX and textures.

Hi folks!

I've tried to add textured to standard camera_example of DelphiX without
success. I've tried to use a texture from the file for teapot1 as well as a
material library for teaspot1. There is no problem in design-time. A texture
is shown. But it doesn't show in run-time. The teapot is green(as by
default) or any other color, depending on setting of Material.BackProperties
and Material.FrontProperties. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
    Andrew

Re:DelphiX and textures.

Somebary Spaek Spanish?

"Andrew Stormdog" <storm...@yandex.ru> escribi en el mensaje

> Hi folks!

> I've tried to add textured to standard camera_example of DelphiX without
> success. I've tried to use a texture from the file for teapot1 as well as
> material library for teaspot1. There is no problem in design-time. A
texture
> is shown. But it doesn't show in run-time. The teapot is green(as by
> default) or any other color, depending on setting of

Material.BackProperties
> and Material.FrontProperties. What am I doing wrong?

> Cheers,
>     Andrew

Re:DelphiX and textures.

Something to study about make Graphics con Delphi 5.0

> Hi folks!

> I've tried to add textured to standard camera_example of DelphiX without
> success. I've tried to use a texture from the file for teapot1 as well as
> material library for teaspot1. There is no problem in design-time. A
texture
> is shown. But it doesn't show in run-time. The teapot is green(as by
> default) or any other color, depending on setting of

Material.BackProperties
> and Material.FrontProperties. What am I doing wrong?

> Cheers,
>     Andrew

Other Threads