Access Mediaplayer Window

I have some training videos that I play in a D3 app.

During the video, I often suggest they bring up the program under
study so they can work along with me.

Even with the app set to Always on Top it often gets buried during
Pause/Play sequences.

Mnay user are new to computing and the Alt + Tab deal to access the
video again is a daunting experience.

PS: I need to use the MediaPlayer.Display := ' '; so the videos play
in their native size. (or) suggest how to get a panel to resize to the
native size the AVI file was recorded in?

?? Any way to set a VK_xxx or other Global so Window95/98 etc can find
the Window of my app and Get to Z Top under any circumstance??

Thanks in advance

Tim Mandeville