Howto convert a Pointer of Bitmap-Data to hBitmap

Hi, I have a Pointer of  a buffer with bitmap data. I want to change this
data. I think I need a hBitmap. How can I do this? Thank you, Michael!

Re:Howto convert a Pointer of Bitmap-Data to hBitmap

"Michael Kunze" <MKu...@Angi.Com> wrote in message news:39e30788$1_2@dnews...
> Hi, I have a Pointer of  a buffer with bitmap data. I want to change this
> data. I think I need a hBitmap. How can I do this? Thank you, Michael!

I try to avoid working at that low level, but perhaps you can get some ideas from the
hDIBToTBitmap functions here:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/LeadToolsConversions.TXT

--
efg