Problem with Euro symbol on DB2/400 (Delphi 5/ADO/OLEDB)

Strange behavior when entering the Euro symbol in a VarChar field (DB2/400).
I get the famous error "Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value".
For information the same error appears with VB6.

Does anyone know about this problem?

--
Rgis CLUSEAU
r.clus...@datasoft.fr

Re:Problem with Euro symbol on DB2/400 (Delphi 5/ADO/OLEDB)

Strange behavior when entering the Euro symbol in a VarChar field (DB2/400).
I get the famous error "Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each
status value".
For information the same error appears with VB6.

Does anyone know about this problem?

--
Rgis CLUSEAU
r.clus...@datasoft.fr