Accessing a MS Access Database

I'm trying to develop a Delphi application that uses an Access Database.  How
do I get the application or BDE to recognize the Access Database(*.mdb)

Re:Accessing a MS Access Database

>I'm trying to develop a Delphi application that uses an Access Database.  How
>do I get the application or BDE to recognize the Access Database(*.mdb)

What version of Delphi are you using?  2,3,4?  C/S, Pro, Standard?

One of the new features with 4 is a native Access driver that you can configure
in the BDE administrator...

Michael Glatz
glatzfa...@aol.com
mgl...@briefcase.com
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
some days you're the statue.

Re:Accessing a MS Access Database

There are alternatives to the BDE

Take a look at: www.kylecordes.com