HELP: How to update records using a TQuery

I have to read/write an ORACLE DB-Table and want to use a TQuery.

For some reason however Delphi2 does not allow me to change Fields
and update records.

Does anyone know the way to update records with a TQuery? (No, I cannot
use a TTable, because I have to use complex SQL-Statements) ;-)

I'd be thankful for hints or help

--
106042....@compuserve.com (Kai Uwe Wagner)

Re:HELP: How to update records using a TQuery

106042....@compuserve.com wrote:

> I have to read/write an ORACLE DB-Table and want to use a TQuery.

> For some reason however Delphi2 does not allow me to change Fields
> and update records.

> Does anyone know the way to update records with a TQuery? (No, I cannot
> use a TTable, because I have to use complex SQL-Statements) ;-)

> I'd be thankful for hints or help

> --
> 106042....@compuserve.com (Kai Uwe Wagner)

Read the sections about Live result querys.  You are only
allowed tho maintain live result querys.

Atle Hammer

Other Threads