Delphi, 16bit Native SQL-Server 6.5 native/ ODBC drivers

Can you help me find drivers for 16-bit client to SQL-Server 6.5?

Peter Yellow
London UK

Re:Delphi, 16bit Native SQL-Server 6.5 native/ ODBC drivers

Stangate <stang...@aol.com> wrote in article
<1998070923174900.TAA16...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> Can you help me find drivers for 16-bit client to SQL-Server 6.5?

They come on your SQL Server CD. I can't remember where exactly, but they
are definitely there - I use them all the time.
I could send them to you, but I think there may be a legal issue there - am
I correct?

- Graeme Vincent

Other Threads