Speed Button Double Click

Jason Wallace <Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us> wrote in article
<34053935.F7009...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us>...

>   Never relealized there was a double click...  (you can't double click
> a button as far as I know, and thus (we assume <g>, you're problem...))
>   Use a TImage, and create a button....

I think I found something about a problem with this back in version 1. (I'm
new to Delphi, version 3 only) This uses the OnMouseDown event to check for
a double click.

procedure obj.objMouseDown(Sender: TOBJECT; Button; TMOUSEBUTTON;
        Shift: TSHIFTSTATE; X, y: INTEGER);
begin
        if ssDouble in Shift then
{         Double click processing }
        else
{         Single click processing }

It does work but I think this is a bit of a hacky workaround. Is the
OnDoubleClick event of a SpeedButton actually meant to work?

Re:Speed Button Double Click

Jason Wallace <Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us> wrote in article
<34053935.F7009...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us>...

>   Never relealized there was a double click...  (you can't double click
> a button as far as I know, and thus (we assume <g>, you're problem...))
>   Use a TImage, and create a button....

I think I found something about a problem with this back in version 1. (I'm
new to Delphi, version 3 only) This uses the OnMouseDown event to check for
a double click.

procedure obj.objMouseDown(Sender: TOBJECT; Button; TMOUSEBUTTON;
        Shift: TSHIFTSTATE; X, y: INTEGER);
begin
        if ssDouble in Shift then
{         Double click processing }
        else
{         Single click processing }

It does work but I think this is a bit of a tacky workaround. Is the
OnDoubleClick event of a SpeedButton actually meant to work?
--
Rob Walsh
Systems Consultant

Other Threads