SQL Server OLE Automation

I'm playing around with SQL Server OLE automation with Delphi and have
the following question:
        How does one access the elements of a SQL Server collection?
Creating a SQL Server object is straightforword:

        SQLObject := CreateOleObject( 'SQLOle.SQLServer' );
        where SQLObject is of type Variant.

        The following code assigns the database collection:
        SQLDatabases := SQLObject.Databases;
        where SQLDatabases is also of type Variant.

        Now how can I get the names of the databases in order to put
them in a list box.

        VB code would be something like:

        for each SQLDatabase in SQLObject.Databases
                .
                .
        next

        Additional email responses would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
GG