What do I use to get GDI en USER resources

GetFreeSystemResources is still available in the 16-bit USER.EXE library, so
you'll need thunking to call it. See http://www.torry.net/systeminfo.htm for
an example...

"Paul van Andel" <p.van.andelNOS...@hccnet.nl> schreef in bericht

> In a previous Delphi I did use GetFreeSystemResources(GFSR_USERRESOURSES)
> and GetFreeSystemResources(GFSR_SYSTEMRESOURSES)  to get GDI and USER
> resources, but in D4 they are obsolete :-( how can I acces this
information
> using D4 ?

> Thanks in advance.
> Paul van Andel.

Re:What do I use to get GDI en USER resources

> GetFreeSystemResources is still available in the 16-bit USER.EXE library,
so
> you'll need thunking to call it. See http://www.torry.net/systeminfo.htm
for
> an example...