Class not found (TpsBDEDLL)

Hi,

I have an application I developed on a different computer in Delphi 4. I
installed Delphi 4 on another machine, copied all the files from the original
computer and when I try to open it I get:

Error Reading Form
Class TpsBDEDLL not found. . . . .

And then a bunch more errors but obviously something needs to be set or I've
missed copying a file over. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Geoff

Re:Class not found (TpsBDEDLL)

GeoffHOC1999 wrote:

> Hi,

> I have an application I developed on a different computer in Delphi 4. I
> installed Delphi 4 on another machine, copied all the files from the original
> computer and when I try to open it I get:

> Error Reading Form
> Class TpsBDEDLL not found. . . . .

> And then a bunch more errors but obviously something needs to be set or I've
> missed copying a file over. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

> Geoff

This message sounds as you would have forgotten to install the BDE on
the other computer.

Alex
--
Author of the free Chatsystem PINO!
Available at http://pino.cjb.net

Re:Class not found (TpsBDEDLL)

Please disregard my panic . . I solved the problem. I had remnanats of a
component in my code that I thought had been removed but left some empty class
descriptions in the code when the page was viewed as text.
I must be more careful
I must be more careful
I must be more careful . . . . ..

Geoff