Installing Maintenance Release 1

I've just received my copy of Maintenance Release 1 for Delphi 3
Professional. Am I supposed to reinstall Delphi, or what?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
{*word*104}cat
AKA MauriceV

Re:Installing Maintenance Release 1

  Hi there...  One good turn, deservers another....  (you helped me with the
modified time thing...)

  Technically, you're supposed to uninstall Delphi 3.0, and reinstall using
3.01  --  After you've installed 3.01, you install Delphi 3.02 update and
the SLIB update...  (both available from Borland's web site...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

{*word*104}cat wrote in message <351017c0.5209...@news.mia.bellsouth.net>...
>I've just received my copy of Maintenance Release 1 for Delphi 3
>Professional. Am I supposed to reinstall Delphi, or what?

>Any help would be appreciated.

>--
>{*word*104}cat
>AKA MauriceV