Invisible control?

Hi all.

I am looking for an invisible control to apply to one of my forms,
without using active-x.  There doesn't appear to be one included
with Delphi, are there any libraries out there that I can pinch one
from?  It needs to go under, or on top of, a jpg image so that
the user can select certain parts of a picture.  Of course, any other
way of achieving this would be gratefully received.   I am using
Delphi 3, by the way.

Thanks very much in advance.

regards
--
Chris Weston

Re:Invisible control?

Have you looked at cliprect at all?
>Hi all.

>I am looking for an invisible control to apply to one of my forms,
>without using active-x.  There doesn't appear to be one included
>with Delphi, are there any libraries out there that I can pinch one
>from?  It needs to go under, or on top of, a jpg image so that
>the user can select certain parts of a picture.  Of course, any other
>way of achieving this would be gratefully received.   I am using
>Delphi 3, by the way.

>Thanks very much in advance.

>regards
>--