Math routines - OO expression parser

Is there anyone who have an OO parser to share with me?

/J

Re:Math routines - OO expression parser

On 8 Jun 1997 17:40:38 GMT, "Johan Larsson" <j...@ts.umu.se> wrote:

>Is there anyone who have an OO parser to share with me?

>/J

I assume you mean an arithmetic expression parser, though when you say
an 00 expression parser, do you mean an expression parser that is
written using OO techniques, or an expression parser that parses some
kind of OO expresions?

If the former, there is a very good start on one in:

Rubenking, Neil (1991) _PC Magazine Turbo Pascal 6.0 Techniques and
  Utilities_.  Emeryville, CA: Ziff-Davis Press.  ISBN: 1-56276-010-6.

If you can't get a look at a copy of this, I'll try to get in touch
with Mr. Rubenking and see what his position would be regarding
sharing the code.

HTH

Stephen Posey
slpo...@concentric.net