ListView: How to change columns color

Can anybody tell me how to change the color of the columns of a listview
(vsReport)?

Thanks for any help,
Humphrey Pieterse

Re:ListView: How to change columns color

You must draw (and colour) each entry in the listview yourself, by setting
the listview to OwnerDrawn. You then have complete control over the way each
entry is displayed, albeit with a fair amount of coding.

Humphrey Pieterse <Humphrey.Piete...@arthurjames.nl> wrote in message

> Can anybody tell me how to change the color of the columns of a listview
> (vsReport)?

> Thanks for any help,
> Humphrey Pieterse

Re:ListView: How to change columns color

In OnAdvancedCustomDraw/OnCustomDraw I can access the canvas of the
listview.
In OnAdvancedCustomDrawItem/OnCustomDrawItem I can access the listitem.
In OnAdvancedCustomDrawSubItem/OnCustomDrawSubItem I can access the subitem.

But how can I 'access' a column/columns canvas???

Thanks,
HP

"Andy Brown" <bro...@flight-ref.com> schreef in bericht

> You must draw (and colour) each entry in the listview yourself, by setting
> the listview to OwnerDrawn. You then have complete control over the way
each
> entry is displayed, albeit with a fair amount of coding.

> Humphrey Pieterse <Humphrey.Piete...@arthurjames.nl> wrote in message
> > Can anybody tell me how to change the color of the columns of a listview
> > (vsReport)?

> > Thanks for any help,
> > Humphrey Pieterse

Other Threads