could not find file('unknown')

Hi

I have an ISAPI Connecting to the MS Access using ADO :

I upload the whole site on my hosting server , now when the isapi tryes to
connect to DB I get  : could not find file('unknown')  form mycrosoft odbc .
On my server I have a MsAccess dsn refering to my DB with the right path and
I have the read/write on the server ...

--
Regards
Alireza Kousha

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison

Re:could not find file('unknown')

>On my server I have a MsAccess dsn refering to my DB with the right path and
>I have the read/write on the server ...

Then you will need the same DSN on your hosting server.
If you can use the Jet Ole DB driver instead of the ODBC Oledb driver you can
specify the databases in the connection string
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads