Easysoft ODBC Datetime values in Interbase

Hi,

Concerning the easysoft Interbase - ODBC driver I have the following
problems:
- I am using Delphi 6 / Interbase 6,
- In Delphi I am using the ADO-components (TADOConnection and TADOQuery).
After I have set up a connection to the database I am inserting records with
the following query.

INSERT INTO TESTTABLE (TESTDATE) VALUES (:paTESTDATE);

Database: table called testtable, field testdate type timestamp.

I am using a parameter called paTESTDATE within my query,
The properties of the parameter are:
- Attributes:
    paSigned           False
    paNullable         False
    paLong              False
- DataType            ftDateTime
- Direction             pdInput
- Name                  paTESTDATE
- NumericScale      0
- Precision              0
- Size                     -1
- Value
    type                    Null

I append a value to the parameter with a date and time (for example
21/01/2003 12:00:26) and I execute the query,
In my database in the field TESTDATE only the date is visible (21/01/2003),
the time has gone.

I tried changing the properties of the parameter (NumericScale, Precision,
Size), switching the SQL-dialect from 1 to 3 and back, but nothing helped.

When I ececute the following query:
INSERT INTO TESTTABLE VALUES (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP);
the time is visble in my database.

It seems to be a problem with parameters in Delphi,

In the ODBC-tracing I see messages like C_DATE, SGQ_ERROR,
[Easysoft][Interbase]Invalid descriptor field Identifier (0).

Has anyone got the same problem?
And how can I solve this?

Thanks