Corrupt table / index header

I need some help concerning how to access a paradox-table if the
error-message occurs : Corrupt table / index header. I already deleted the
index-files, just the .db file is left. However, I still get the
error-message.

Can anybody help me ???!!!

Johan van Kampen

Re:Corrupt table / index header

Hello Johan,

    You can use tutil32.dll for correct Paradox tables.

Yours sincerely
Vladimir Lubenchenko
mailto:vlad_lubenche...@yahoo.com
ICQ: 53906951

"Johan van Kampen" <jvkam...@knoware.nl> wrote in message

> I need some help concerning how to access a paradox-table if the
> error-message occurs : Corrupt table / index header. I already deleted the
> index-files, just the .db file is left. However, I still get the
> error-message.

> Can anybody help me ???!!!

> Johan van Kampen

Re:Corrupt table / index header

Hello Johan,

    You can use tutil32.dll for correct Paradox tables.

Yours sincerely
Vladimir Lubenchenko
mailto:vlad_lubenche...@yahoo.com
ICQ: 53906951

"Johan van Kampen" <jvkam...@knoware.nl> wrote in message

> I need some help concerning how to access a paradox-table if the
> error-message occurs : Corrupt table / index header. I already deleted the
> index-files, just the .db file is left. However, I still get the
> error-message.

> Can anybody help me ???!!!

> Johan van Kampen

Other Threads