TPU to OBJ or ASM

Is it possible to convert TPU's to obj or ASM?

Thanx

Derk

Re:TPU to OBJ or ASM

In article <3577d740.2460...@news.worldonline.nl>

de...@worldonline.nl (Derk Wesseling) wrote:

> Is it possible to convert TPU's to obj or ASM?

No.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro v4.25 for Win16 and Win32:
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/chief/pro/chief425.zip

Re:TPU to OBJ or ASM

Derk Wesseling wrote:
> Is it possible to convert TPU's to obj or ASM?

For the most part, no.  However, Borland *did* release a utility for
converting TP4 units to OBJ files.  Of course, even that may or may not be all
that helpful.  I think the archive name is tpu2obj.zip -- look around for it
if it will fit your needs.