Problem with Locate Function using Access 97

I am having a problem using the "Locate" function in Delphi 3 using an
Access 97 table.

The system returns a EDBEngineError with message "No current record" when
attempting to look up data in the table. The table has the data which can
be read in a DBGrid control and the code works fine against Interbase and
Paradox tables.

Can anyone help?

Re:Problem with Locate Function using Access 97

Steve Hunt wrote in message <01bdbc04$70342ac0$0a01a8c0@shunt>...
>I am having a problem using the "Locate" function in Delphi 3 using
an
>Access 97 table.

>The system returns a EDBEngineError with message "No current record"
when
>attempting to look up data in the table. The table has the data which
can
>be read in a DBGrid control and the code works fine against Interbase
and
>Paradox tables.

>Can anyone help?

    Try putting LoCaseInsensitive or LoPartialKey in the Options. I
presume you are running BDE5.0

Pramod

Other Threads