Changing a paradox table field to KEY

I would like to know how to change (via code) an existing paradox table.
The table structure is currently:

CalNo   (integer)   KEY field
Line   (integer)
Slope  (float)

I need to change the LINE field to be a KEY field (in addition to the
existing CalNo field).

I know this can be easily done using Database Desktop, but this is not an
option, since I need to update the tables of multiple users.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry
ltrim...@uoguelph.ca

Re:Changing a paradox table field to KEY

See dbiDoRestructure of the BDE API

Larry Trimble escribi en mensaje <6lm7h3$9...@forums.borland.com>...

>I would like to know how to change (via code) an existing paradox table.
>The table structure is currently:

>CalNo   (integer)   KEY field
>Line   (integer)
>Slope  (float)

>I need to change the LINE field to be a KEY field (in addition to the
>existing CalNo field).

>I know this can be easily done using Database Desktop, but this is not an
>option, since I need to update the tables of multiple users.

>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>Larry
>ltrim...@uoguelph.ca

Other Threads