Quick Report 'Move Band Up'

Hello,

I am trying to change the order of the bands on my report, but for
some reason I dont have the 'Move Band Up' option when I right click
on a band. Does this option only appear when certain conditions are
met? Without that option, all I can do is use 'Rotate Band View' to
just send the bands round and round in a circle, which doesnt help
change the order.

Thanks for any help,

Ross Taylor

Re:Quick Report 'Move Band Up'

Solved it myself. Only subdetail bands can be moved up...
tossray...@hotmail.com (Ross Taylor) wrote in message <news:25001897.0202040437.3f1b0548@posting.google.com>...
> Hello,

> I am trying to change the order of the bands on my report, but for
> some reason I dont have the 'Move Band Up' option when I right click
> on a band. Does this option only appear when certain conditions are
> met? Without that option, all I can do is use 'Rotate Band View' to
> just send the bands round and round in a circle, which doesnt help
> change the order.

> Thanks for any help,

> Ross Taylor

Other Threads