Application crashes at customer on data base access

Our application (D3, Paradox db) was installed at one of our customers,
but keeps crashing as soon as it tries to open its first table.

I checked the config file location and the dllpath for the BDE in the
Registry. If I ask the customer to run BDEAdmin its finds the right
idapi32.cfg file, and the right alias is there with the right value.

The program was developed under W95, the customer runs NT 4.0 (but so do
some other customers without problems).

Has anyone suggestions for other things that need to be checked?

Thanks, RJ

--
Roy Jonker, MagicLogic Optimization Inc.
tel (604) 535 5133 (BC, Canada)