TQuery's locate method doesn't work properly

Hi gane:
  I work with  D2/oracle 7.2 and now get problem.

I use the following statement:

   query1.locate('field_name',keyvalue,[lopartialkey]);

the statement works only when I type the full key value,
it can't do partial key locate.
When I use TTable instead of Tquery it works find.

Any help will be very grateful.

best regards

Alfred Yang

Re:TQuery's locate method doesn't work properly

Alfred Yang <buli...@ms12.hinet.net> wrote:
> Hi gane:
>   I work with  D2/oracle 7.2 and now get problem.

> I use the following statement:

>    query1.locate('field_name',keyvalue,[lopartialkey]);

> the statement works only when I type the full key value,
> it can't do partial key locate.
> When I use TTable instead of Tquery it works find.

I have no problems, using BDE 3.5 and SQL Links 3.5...

Jasper

Other Threads