DirectShow base classes

Hi *

To create my own DirectShow Transform Filter in Delphi
I need the complete translation of the DirectShow base classes
from Visual C++ to Delphi!

It seems that the base classes don't exists jet.
Hope you know more about that ...

Greetings
Martina Roth

Re:DirectShow base classes

"MRoth" <mr...@mesnet.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hi *

> To create my own DirectShow Transform Filter in Delphi
> I need the complete translation of the DirectShow base classes
> from Visual C++ to Delphi!

> It seems that the base classes don't exists jet.
> Hope you know more about that ...

http://www.delphi-jedi.org

http://www.crazyentertainment.net/

hth
Andreas

Re:DirectShow base classes

MRoth wrote:
> Hi *

> To create my own DirectShow Transform Filter in Delphi
> I need the complete translation of the DirectShow base classes
> from Visual C++ to Delphi!

> It seems that the base classes don't exists jet.
> Hope you know more about that ...

> Greetings
> Martina Roth

Another way is to visit

http://www.progdigy.com/dspack/
.

The author put the DirectX9 headers in a dspack\src\DirectX9 directory.

Sincerely,

Michael Caracena

Other Threads